Asian Business Association of San Diego represents the
interests of more than 30,000 Asian-owned businesses countywide.
Annual gross sales generated by
Asian-owned San Diego County businesses
50 K+ PEOPLE
Employed by Asian-owned
businesses in San Diego County
Annual payroll generated by Asian-owned San Diego County businesses
GAIN ACCESS TO CAPITAL
Connect with a variety of banks and alternative lending sources to help grow your business.
SAN DIEGO & IMPERIAL
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Helping business grow and succeed through no-cost business consulting and low-cost training to new and existing businesses.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Mon, Apr 03Online Training
- Fri, Apr 07Pop Pie Co. (Pacific Beach)Apr 07, 9:00 AM – Apr 08, 10:30 AMPop Pie Co. (Pacific Beach), 829 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109, USAJoin us for the Small Business, Big Ideas: A Coffee Networking Event! This coffee networking event is a gathering of local small business owners aimed at fostering collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Mon, Apr 10Online Training
- Thu, Apr 13FEMX Quarters
- Mon, Apr 17Online Training
- Mon, Apr 24Online Training
- Fri, May 19Hilton San Diego Bayfront
ABASD is part of the San Diego & Imperial SBDC Network. The network serves entrepreneurs and small businesses with low to no-cost services to support business growth.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S Small Business Administration and Wells Fargo Foundation.
Funded in part through a Grant with the California Office of the Small Business Advocate.
All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the California Office of the Small Business Advocate.