Upcoming & Past Events
- Tue, May 18Online Webinar
- Thu, May 20Online EventMay 20, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMOnline EventIn honor of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, the San Diego Business Journal and Asian Business Association San Diego is proud to present Asian Pacific Islander Businesses of the Year Awards and a panel discussion on celebrating, uniting and creating Change in the Asian community.
- Tue, Jun 15Online Webinar
- Sat, May 01Parking Lot at Zion MarketMay 01, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMParking Lot at Zion Market, 7655 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111, USAJoin friends in the AAPI community at this special blood drive to impact local lives. Appointments required. Register at: sandiegobloodbank.org/ donate | (619) 400-8251. Use code AB21 when you register.
- Tue, Apr 20Zoom Webinar
- Tue, Apr 13Zoom Webinar
- Wed, Apr 07https://sdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/142Apr 07, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMhttps://sdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/142This interactive webinar will discuss how to start getting organized at work, including: creating an organized workspace to be productive how to create organized systems so your space stays organized how to organize your tax files to make tax filing easier Q&A to get your questions answered
- Wed, Apr 07https://www.bbb.org/article/events/23842-bb
- Thu, Mar 18https://sdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/141Mar 18, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM PDThttps://sdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/141In this three part series, we discuss 1) Strategies for occupiers of commercial real estate, now and beyond COVID 2) Buying vs leasing and 3) Top considerations for property owners going through transition, succession, and exit planning.
- Tue, Mar 16https://sdsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/142
ABASD is part of the San Diego & Imperial SBDC Network. The network serves entrepreneurs and small businesses with low to no-cost services to support business growth.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S Small Business Administration and Wells Fargo Foundation.
Funded in part through a Grant with the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.