Job Requisition Number:
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops an understanding of store operations
- Models appropriate leadership behavior
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides customer service to internal or external customers/members
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4 year college or university and within 30 hours of being awarded a bachelor s degree in any area of focus
- Currently pursuing a bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Retail Management, General Merchandising, or other area of focus relevant to the retail industry.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
For more information, visit: